Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

A list of the more ridiculous events of my day:

1. Technically this began last night when I started baking cupcakes for a coworkers birthday round about 10pm and decided to make buttercream frosting from scratch. I had to finish this morning while also trying to catch an earlier train.



2. Cupcakes frosted, I catch the T but keep smooshing them Then, my pant's zipper breaks, so it basically looked like I just didn't zip my pants. I can't fix them because I'm too busy balancing my cupcakes.

3. After arriving at work, I jerryrig my pant zipper with a paperclip.

4. I arrive home to download, and eventually listen to, Joshua Radin's latest album that came out Tuesday (I've only just had a chance to listen to it). Somehow he's swung from soothing acoustic tunes to some weird alt rock dance mix??

On the bright side, there are only 72 days until Christmas.

If you're thinking that this post makes absolutely no sense. . you may be right. Neither does eating candy corn (which you don't actually like) that you bought because it is so quintessential fall but is now sitting in your jack-o-lantern candy dish in danger of getting dusty.

Think about it.

1 comment:

  1. once again I find myself laughing at your writing. Are you going to write a book one day? If so I'd read it :-) so let me know when you get that book written...

    ReplyDelete