Thursday, March 22, 2012

Visitor & Nutella Stuffed Cookies

A week ago today, a dear friend Sarah, who now lives in Colorado with her husband, came to visit. We met  up with two of our other great friends for dinner and had such fun catching up. Getting the four of us together basically reduces us to non stop inside jokes and constant laughter. The poor souls who had to sit on either side of us at the restaurant probably wanted to kill us all, but we were having such a good time we didn't care. Laughter with old friends is one of my favorite things!

Here we are all together, for the first time in ages!

As a little present for Sarah and her husband I made some nutella stuffed peanut butter cookies. Another gal pal, V, shared this recipe she found on another blog, and I've been simply dying to make them for something, and this was the perfect excuse!
Because I'm the worst at math, there may or may not have been some miscounting on my part and thus slightly larger than planned cookies, but boy, oh boy, were they divine (how could anything stuffed with nutella not be)!

My only advice, add way more nutella than she mentions and, really, than seems safe. Trust me, you won't regret one hazelnut-y minute of it

I didn't add as much nutella to this batch. I won't make the same mistake twice!


A little bonus. I'm the stunner on the right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment