Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Please, slow it down

Can someone please tell me how it's already October? Try as I might, I can't seem to remember all that much of September. A few stand out moment maybe, but it's mostly just a giant blur!

It seems October may follow suit, as it goes speeding by, scattered with fun memories that end all to quickly! Not to mention, I've already started Christmas shopping! 

Here are a few moments from my October so far, how has the month been going for you? Have you started holiday shopping yet? 'Cuz if not you should probably get on it. . .






From top to bottom:
1) Friends Rachel and Sarah enjoying VT apple cider slushes with apple cider donuts at the     Big E
2) Reppin' the home state. CT 3) more gorging the Big E-the famous Maine Baked Potato; 4) Finally saw the set of RR's new flick RIPD. No Ryan though, sadly; 5) Visiting Yankee Candle with my mom and sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment