Saturday, September 8, 2012

Labor Day weekend


Leave it to me to post about a weekend…the weekend after it already happened. Sometimes, life just gets busy!

Did you all have a fun Labor Day Weekend? I sure did! I got to spend it making lots of fun little trips:

To Salem with my grandma, cousin and younger sister. We enjoyed an Ansel Adams Exhibit here, lunch on the water, and my grandmother's memories about growing up in Salem as a girl. I always love visiting there with her!

 To my favorite East Coast spot. MAINE! If you haven't noticed, I find excuses to visit south coastal Maine a lot:


 And I didn't take pictures, but had the opportunity for a good B&N chat with two lovely pals who I never get to see enough (especially since I used to live with them both and see them EVERY DAY)

Now that Labor Day weekend has come and gone, I'm getting the autumn itch. Meaning I want to deck my house out with all my fall decorations, burn spicy candles, and bake, bake , BAKE. I'm trying to hold out one more week before that happens though. Since, you know, it's still summer. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment