Tuesday, July 12, 2011

emily.veronica photography

a few weekends ago, my sister came to visit me for the weekend in Boston. I blogged about our adventures in an earlier post, but didn't touch too much on the real reason for her visit.

I've been wanting to have her take some pictures of me that are a little more professional looking for this blog and some other projects I'm slowly working on. 

My sister is a sophomore in college, majoring in art/photography and I couldn't be more thrilled. As she's begun experimenting and coming into her own with her photography I've grown more excited at the prospect of having a photographer in the family, purely for selfish reasons.

How convenient is it to have a sibling around who can take all the photos of our kids (who are hopefully to come, someday!), important family events, photos for the cake business I'll no doubt one day have. . .I mean, seriously, it's ideal. Everyone should have a photographer in the family!

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot, some of which you can now find on my blog (look up!. . .and here.) She's good, no? The flair for artistic expression must run in the family (ahem). 



No comments:

Post a Comment