Monday, January 18, 2010

About Me

Oh, where to begin?

I'm just a girl who loves to write. After graduating from UMass Amherst in Western MA, I started looking for ways to express myself. One of my passions in life has always been writing. It's what I went to school for, what I got my degree in, and what I hope to do for the rest of my life. Not to mention, right out of college, I got a job with a zany, hilarious, and immensely frustrating. . .drum roll please. . . writer. All of my ridiculous escapes with said writer convinced me to start writing everyday, and a blog was the perfect venue. It has also provided a place for me to gather many of my other passions (music, baking, kids, shoes) and share them with my readers.

I now live in Boston and just like my life, this blog has been a crazy ride. I love sharing with it others, especially because I know it's not going to slow down any time soon!